- High collar
- Hand warmer pockets on chest
- Two side pockets with flap closure
- Draw cord at bottom of jacket
- 2" (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms, body and over the shoulders
- Concealed two-way, black high density polyester coil zips with brass snap closure
- Concealed zipper in collar for hood (hood sold separately)
- Daletec®, (Quality 30, 503551), FR 98% Cotton, 2% Carbon, 10.5 oz/yd²/350 g/m²
- 3XL, 4XL, LRG, MED, R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RVS, RXL, RXS, SML, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL, XLG, XSM, XXL
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS:
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-1-2, Class 1
- Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Orange
This roomy winter parka has a comfortable FR cotton lining and is fully insulated with 150g 3M TM Thinsulate TM insulation. It includes YKK® hardwearing, non-sparking zip. It features knitted storm cuffs in the sleeves and draw cords at waist and at the bottom of the jacket for a snug fit. Garments with reflective striping applied to shoulders is equal in length on the front and back.
This flame retardant material is tested for resistance against flame flash and electrical arcs under realistic conditions. This strong yet comfortable product has the properties of cotton, including absorption and transport of moisture. Workwear made with Daletec® material can also be specified with optional antistatic properties. Daletec fabrics have been third party certified to meet the requirements of EN 531.